Specializing in Human Resources career placements across all areas and at all levels, Big Wave Recruiting can help you build an HR team from specialists to HR leaders. Here are just a few of the specialized HR recruiting scenarios we cover:
Startups & high-growth companies – can you combine direct hires and make all inclusive?
We offer a tiered program to ensure best HR practices , strategic growth, and attraction and retention of quality employees.
Interim HR needs – combine with consultants?
We temporarily place professionals at all levels, including recruiters; compensation analysts; HR systems; HR directors; consultants with specialized HR expertise; and HR generalists for projects, leave replacements, and to serve as an extra set of hands.
We’ll help build a strategy to ensure your organization is ready when your HR people move into other positions.
We’ll help with HR hiring for a critical shift in your organization, whether via acquisition, merger or other transition.
- Chief People Officer
- Director of Employee Engagement
- Director of Human Resources
- Director of People
- Director of Talent Management
- Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
- HR & People Operations – Compensation, Benefits, HRIS, Total Rewards
- HR and Recruiting Coordinators
- HR Consultants – experts and generalist for projects and interim roles
- Learning & Development
- Manager of HR Insights and Analytics
- Talent Acquisition – Directors, Managers, Recruiters
- VP of Human Resources
- VP of People
- VP of People and Culture
- Biotechnology and Medical Devices
- Consumer Products and Services
- Flight and Aerospace
- Gaming and Entertainment
- Healthcare Services & Research
- Professional Services
- Real Estate, Architecture, and Construction
- Retail & Hospitality
- Technology and Engineering
- Venture Capital & Private Equity
Whether your organization is hiring its very first HR leader or you’re part of a larger enterprise looking to staff HR across a number of divisions, let Big Wave help you bring in the right people to add value to your organization.